Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Copy App

I did a post a few months back about cloud resources, naming some of my favorites such as Drop Box, Sugar Sync, and Box.  I have since discovered another resource, Copy , that is becoming one of my favorites and the size allotment is 15GB.   I can use  Copy on my iPad and my PC desktop.  I think this app is particularly useful for those teachers who are using both iPads, and laptops, and need to quickly have a repository where they can store their data and not worry about file size.  Additionally, I really like that I can also send the documents to email accounts or upload to Drive, Edmodo, DropBox and a variety of others applications.  File sharing is made super easy with this wonderful web tool and Copy is supported on all Platforms:
  • Android
  • iOS
  • MacOS
  • Windows
  • Linux