Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Using your phone as a remote for Google Slides

I posted a week or so ago about how to use your remote to page through Powerpoints or documents you are projecting with your new Epson.  I have not been able to get it to function as the directions say but even more important you can not use your pens with your interactive board at the same time as using your remote as a mouse.  You need to go into settings and the extended menu to make these changes.  That does not seem like a viable option so I am getting presenters for those of you who need them.  However, for those of you using Google slides I have found a great Chrome extension that lets you use your phone as a remote.  Here is the link to your Chrome extension and here is the URL that you need to go to on your phone, https://slides.limhenry.xyz/
If you need more information here is the article I found that gave me the idea, https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/04/turn-your-phone-into-a-google-slides-remote-control-with-this-chrome-extension/.